LISIEUX School vision*
IN A VIBRANT SCHOOL COMMUNITY, and with Christ as our guiding light, we strive TO:
- Nurture the development of the whole person as unique individuals made in God’s image
- Foster a love of life, learning and God’s creation
- Pursue fullness of life for all.
LISIEUX School mission*
We strive to achieve our vision in the following ways:
- Enabling gospel values to permeate all facets of school life, encouraging each child’s relationship with God
- Providing diverse and engaging learning experiences to meet the needs and learning styles of each student
- Building a culture based on the premise that every child can learn
- Encouraging each student to recognise and nourish their gifts and talents and those of others
* Our Vision and Mission Statement is a foundation document which will be further developed in consultation with our community once the school opens.