Lisieux Catholic Primary School is a school which operates with the consent of the Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne and is operated and governed by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools Ltd (MACS).
MACS governs and operates 292 Catholic schools in the Archdiocese to continue the mission of Catholic education to proclaim the Good News and equip our young people with the knowledge, skills and hope to live meaningful lives and enrich the world around them. Because the good work of educating the young is a co-responsible task led by every member of the Catholic school community, School Advisory Councils have been established to provide a crucial point of connection between the wider school community and school leaders.
This governance model was designed to ease the administrative burden on our schools and parishes, allow parish priests to focus on the mission of education in the parish, enable greater collaboration between schools and ensure greater consistency in school policies and procedures.
School Advisory Council
Ex- Officio Members:
- Principal: Dr Susan Ryan
- Parish Priest: Fr Linh Tran
- Staff Members: Mr James Flint, Mr Ron Dando
- Council Chair: Mr Simon Backhouse
- Secretary: Mrs Tamara Kirley
- Elected Members: Mr Simon Backhouse, Mrs Tamara Kirley, Mrs Danielle Moloney, Mrs Nat Kuit, Mr Joshua Symes.
- MACS Working Together in Mission
- MACS School Advisory Council Manual
- Terms of Reference
- MACS Code of Conduct for School Advisory Council Members
- School Philosophy Statement
- Democratic Principals Statement